Ask your clients to answer the following 10 questions to discover how ready they are for job hunting.
Are You Prepared For Your Job Hunt?
If you’re well prepared, it makes it easier to apply for your dream job when you see it.
Answer the following 10 quesitons to discover how ready you are for your job hunt.
The 10 Questions
Is your answer yes or no?
- My CV is up-to-date.
- Someone has proofread my CV.
- I know how to write a good cover letter.
- I have documents like my qualification certificates, references etc.
- I have an up-to-date LinkedIn account.
- I have suitable interview clothes.
- I know the best way to answer typical interview questions.
- I’m happy with what employers can see on my social media accounts.
- I make time to search for and apply for jobs.
- I’ve told people I know that I’m looking for a new job.
If you have answered ‘no’ to any of these 10 questions then talk to your Job Coach to get the help and guidance you need so you can answer a positive ”YES” to them all!