Assessment Services Ltd is delighted to announce the launch of their 2018 Awards. We are seeking to recognise the excellent performance by our customers who have successfully used quality standards to provide effective outcomes.
- Using Standards to Improve Performance
- Using Standards to Support Change
- Effectively working with Communities/Partnerships to Improve Performance
- Customer Service Excellence Award – Building a Customer-Focused Organisation
- Merlin Standard Award – Working with Effective Supply Chains
- The matrix Standard Award for defining, delivering and improving the Information, Advice, and Guidance to their customers
- The Families First Quality Award for defining, delivering and improving the information for families
There is no limit to the number of categories that can be entered, although only one entry per category will be accepted. There is no set format for entries, however, each entry must not exceed 1,000 words.
How to enter:
- Visit our Awards 2018 online http://
- Identify the category/categories for entry
- Write a narrative explaining how you demonstrate the criteria (not exceeding 1,000 words)
- Submit your entry to Assessment Services Ltd by Friday 10.08.18
- Shortlisted organisations will be informed by Friday 07.09.18
- Awards dinner will take place on Monday 01.10.18 in the evening