Careermap in collaboration with The Careers and Enterprise Company
This informative webinar will take place on Wednesday 16 October 2019 at
It’s completely free to join and thanks to technology, you can join anywhere, all you’ll need is a WiFi and a device which can be connected to it. Book below but don’t forget to come back to find out more about what the event will entail.
Once you have booked you’ll later receive the login details closer to the time. Have a question? Want more information? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
Christine Hodgson Chairman of The Careers and Enterprise Company and CEO of Capgemini will be speaking at this event and sharing invaluable insights on how Career Leaders and teachers can create a careers programme which is stable (Gatsby Benchmark #1).
What Will the Webinar Include?
The Careers and Enterprise webinar will include a detailed explanation focusing on how you can embed a stable careers programme which pinpoints the key principles of career education and guidance and how you can ensure pupils, teachers, employers and parents fully understand it. The CPD webinar event will also include:
- An introduction from Sharon Walpole, Careermap Director
- An introduction to Christine Hodgson, Chairman of The Careers and Enterprise Company
- What is involved in a stable careers programme
- How this can be included in day to day lessons
- A review of the resources The CEC has available to support Careers Leaders
- Opportunity for you to take part in the discussion and lead the way with a live Q&A