ESFA are holding several webinars from January to March aimed at employers, training providers, and any organisations/ individuals with an interest in the apprenticeship service.
All webinars are hosted by subject matter experts to help service users to understand more about the apprenticeship service.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask experts questions in a live Q&A and take part in interactive polls.
- apprenticeship eligibility
- apprenticeship funding rules
- moving from apprenticeships frameworks to apprenticeships standards
- off-the-job apprenticeship training
- transitioning smaller employers onto the apprenticeship service
You can sign up now.
You can watch all apprenticeship service webinar recordings on YouTube.
ESFA will host the second series of provider roadshows in February and March 2020 for main providers on the register of apprenticeship training providers (RoATP).
The events will be collaborative and consultative.
The events will focus principally on the transition of smaller employers that do not pay the apprenticeships levy to the apprenticeship service. ESFA will also talk about the full withdrawal of apprenticeships frameworks and end-point assessment organisations (EPAOs).
ESFA will provide you with opportunities to network with other providers, and to feedback around key themes so that we all have a chance to share good practice and learn from experiences of others. They will write to providers in January with more details about the agenda, and about the venues.
In the meantime, our roadshow dates are as follows.
- Tuesday 25 February – North East
- Tuesday 3 March – North West
- Monday 5 March – London
- Tuesday 24 March – Midlands
- Thursday 26 March – South Central
- Tuesday 31 March – South West