The Canadian Careers Development Foundation (CCDF) is a non-profit organization that works to advance career services and the capacity of the profession to respond with empathy and skill to their clients and stakeholders in an ever-changing work environment. CCDF is a nationally and internationally recognized leader in the field of career development. It advocates for services that strengthen:
- the preparation of youth for the workforce and ongoing learning;
- the capacity of workers to skillfully manage their careers;
- the capacity of employers to create quality workplaces that maximize worker satisfaction and productivity;
- the reintegration of adults entering or re-entering work or learning and;
- the transition of older workers to alternative avenues for work, learning and/or community engagement.
They work with a wide local, national and international network of expert associates, trainers and advocates and have produced a range of free resources which can be downloaded from their website. http://www.ccdf.ca/ccdf/
For a copy of their free Job Search Workbook Click Here